Discovering knowledge is the province of every human being. We believe in leaving ideologies behind and seeing each student as an individual who has multiple ideas to share. We provide a structured situation in which student can discover how to articulate their ideas, both verbally and artistically.
Plato says that “Education is the process of questioning in order to re-discover what we already knew”.
We value this process.
At Sanskriti…..The School, we aim to provide a challenging, yet caring and supportive, environment for learning in which each pupil is able to develop his/ her personality, talents, mental and physical capability to achieve the highest standards of which he/she is capable. We aim at :
- fostering in each pupil the development of moral, ethical and spiritual values which will help them to become responsible citizens who respect tradition, culture and the environment; enabling each pupil to access and develop skills in information and communication technology;
- broadening the concept of “intelligence” and including a variety of learning styles to assist individuals to better appreciate and understand their strengths and development needs;
- monitoring, assessing and recording the progress of each pupil so that realistic targets can be set and learning action planned;
- fostering international understanding to enable each pupil to understand the global context of opportunity and interaction, language and culture;
- fostering creativity to develop each pupil’s capacity for original ideas and action which is of value;
- encouraging in each pupil the confidence and ability to cope with pressure, risk and failure as well as success;
- promoting personal and social development through opportunity and guidance in individual decision-making, leadership, responsibility and enterprise so that each pupil can develop the requisite skills and confidence to take control of his/her own life;
- advising each pupil about, and supporting him/her in the progress to, successive stages of education and career development.
To nurture the future leaders who can lead by example.
To develop and equip the children of India for the challenges of the 21st century.
We aim to inculcate the core humanitarian values in our scholars: