The greatest gift the boarding life offers, is the opportunity to establish life-long friendships and memories.
- Scholars can enter boarding from the age of 8 onwards i.e. from Level 3 onwards.
- School has separate air conditioned boarding houses for boys and girls.
- The rooms are spacious.
- There is a separate study area for boarders of each group.
- Both boarding houses have comfortable common rooms where spare time in the evening can be spent playing scrabble, chess and other board games or watching television.
- Our Boarding Program aims to provide a well-structured and supportive environment that encourages independence and responsibility, as well as opportunities for leadership.
- While living on campus, students are encouraged to have a good balance of study time along with a variety of extra-curricular activities.
Sanskriti The School has been doing its best to bring positive changes in the scholars and nurturing them to be the leaders of tomorrow. We as school are proud of our Sanskritians and the young citizens who moved out of the portals of their Alma-mater.